1989 M3 For Sale / Pictures

Pics are up now at the following URL.

http://www.thegrid.net/tstiles/M3/

San Jose, CA

Well, my co-worker decided to buy a new M Coupe to replace the one he
totalled so my Red 89 M3 is back up for sale.   I bought it back in Dec. 99
and had it inspected by Dinan before buying it.  It got a clean bill of
health from Dinan so I bought it.  Why am I selling it?  Truth is I'm not
really sure that I want to sell it.  Looking at other people's cars,
checking the ones for sale on the web, etc, tells me I really have a rare
M3 here. Low miles, beautiful inside and out.  But I currently have 4 cars
and a race car so if I can sell the M3 to an appreciative buyer I'll be
happy. I plan to buy an enclosed trailer for my race car with the money
from selling the M3.  And to try to head off some more questions -- I
bought the car from a car dealer that we bought a car from for my
wife.  All I know about the car's past is that it originally lived in
Southern California and a vin report I pulled from Carfax shows a clear
title and that the mileage on the odometer is accurate.

Red, 84k miles, 2 set of wheels/tires, Borla Exhaust, Jim C chip,  asking
$13,750 with a new p/s rack,  less if you take it with a leaking p/s rack
and replace it yourself.  I am more than happy to bring the car to a shop
of your choice for a pre-purchase inspection if you want.  I highly
recommend it for any used car purchase.

Serious buyers please email me directly.

Tim