frog lights

Saw my first 2000 M5 today while coming home from the lazy "B" on I5.
Pretty nice lookin. Wanted to give the driver a thumbs up but he never
looked left as I passed him. And oh my gawd, when I got out in front of
him, I was totally shocked and damn near side swipped a car in the
diamond lane on my left as I realized this guy had his frog lights on in
the middle of the afternoon on a beautiful sunny day in Seattle. I hate
the blinding effects of frog lights at night but during a sunny day in
Seattle is just too much. So now I'm willin to give this guy a break
since he's drivin an 80K+ ride and just guess that he don't know where
the frog light switch is. In fact I'd bet that most of our frog light
blinding friends haven't a clue there on at all.

Jack Wheat
91 M5