1969 1602--part out or salvage?

As I posted to the list before, a little old lady who was "adjusting her
visor" rear-ended my '69 1602 that was innocently parked in front of my
house. Now her insurance company is offering $3,000 for the "totaled"
car--which is more than I expected, but of course way less than I have
invested in it.

The insurance company wants $463 salvage if I want to keep the car, which is
damaged in two places: 1) driver side rear crunched ruining trunk, part of
body immobilizing rear wheel; 2) passenger front fender ruined where car was
pushed into telephone pole.

Should I buy back the car for $463 and part it out or sell it whole to
someone who needs a parts car? Or should I let it go and keep the $463?

Anyone interested in the car for more than $463? It's in Portland OR and
runs, but can't be driven.

1969 BMW 1602

mechanical: excellent running condition: 3,000mi on pressure-tested head &
new timing chain; new starter; new alternator; new battery; newly rebuilt
single barrel Weber carb; newly boiled and float-tested radiator; all new
hoses & belts; brand new front brakes; new tires; 6,000mi on new exhaust
system from manifold back; 10,000mi on new clutch, u-joints, used tranny and
differential.

body: some parts salvageable (hood, all windows, chrome front grill, etc),
rust not showing (except where damaged) but probably in lower body parts,
bondo in rear , including a "new" trunk section attached Frankenstein-like
from a previous rear-end collision (note: trunk now crushed); paint:
weathered original red [body is the weak point of this car as I was planning
on moving parts to a new body at some point (now of course the body is
shot)]

interior: black; dash excellent, no cracks; front seats with typical tears
on bottom cushions, back seat small tears on bottom; no console; headliner
white, clean, no tears; Blaupunkt CD w/four speakers

- --
Nathan Angell
'69 1602 [sacrificed to senility]
5835 SE Yamhill Street