For Sale - Wheels/Tires from a 95 E38 740i - CHEAP!

Well, had a few people interested but no money in hand as of yet, so here we
go again.  1995 740i wheels16 x 7.5", 5 lug, 120mm lug pattern, 24 holes
(20mm offset).  To see a pic, go to aaarims.com and pull up a 1997 740i (for
some reason they never include these wheels in the 95 model year on their
web site) and they're #592351F (they sell them for $195 each, refinished).
These are the stock  wheel (non BBS style wheel) for the 95 740i's.  All
750il's had these as the standard wheel this year, though almost everyone
who bought a 750il upgraded to the more expensive "vane" design.  They are
an attractive enough wheel (my friends thought they were real lookers) and
would compliment any older 5 series for 7 series car, or would be a great
extra set for the winter, shed in Blizzaks.  They are in pretty excellent
shape, though there are some parts of a couple of the wheels on the outer
edges that have some of that infamous curb rash.  When they're spiffed up
and clean, you wouldn't notice it much.  Plus, you get the Yokohama Avid
tires 235 60R16's that are on the wheels with 20,000 miles on them - they
should go for another 20,000 miles or so.  Selling because I upgraded to 17"
wheels.  I live in Silver Spring Md and would prefer local pick up so you
can inspect them (and then I don't have to mail them!) but am semi-flexible
with this request.  Can send pix through snail mail for seriously interested
parties.  Call anytime 9am-10pm, 301-871-8617 or more simply, just email me.
Steve Robinson
95 740i
95 540i hers
88 911 new clutch (ouch... $2041!)