South SF Bay Area Body Shops

Well, a gentleman in a Camry rearended me in Easter Sunday
stop-and-go traffic.

Looking through recent Digests, I found only one body shop
recommended in the Bay Area: Haws Imports (in Concord).  Last
time I needed body work (on a Honda) I went to a place
in Palo Alto, on Alma near OLE's car shop (forget the name).
But I'm a more discerning customer now...

Would anyone care to recommend any others?

I also read advice for used car buyers on having their unibody
measured.  Is this appropriate after a 5mph impact on the rear
bumper?

TIA
Mike, 98 328i