88 M3 FS

88 M3 For Sale.  Diamond Black / Black -  very original, Dinan chip, polished
wheels.  2nd owner (bot a year ago from So. Cal attorney wh used as daily
driver and relpaced with 98 m3/4).  136K miles.  All synthetic, new battery,
exhaust, & radiator.  I had visions of schools, club racing, stage 4
suspensions, etc, but recent events have changed my direction, and now it
just sits in my garage and I drive it every once in a while.  Located in San
Luis Obispo, California. $12,000.  Contact Bob Maricle, email -
rmaricle@domain.elided.  I may even deliver it for one last ride!