98 M3 wheels for sale

For Sale:
98 BMW Factory M3 wheels, 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 10 spoke IIs, silver, in excellent condition, no curb rashes but very small superficial marks here and there.  Nothing major at all.  The wheels are straight and clean.  The tires (Michelin Pilots) in the front have roughly 70% tread left and the tires on the rears are worn down to the wear bar.
No, I don't have any pictures of the wheels that I can post up nor do I have a digital camera.  If anyone is interested, please email me @ edk010010@domain.elided.  The wheels are located in S. California and I will be willing to split shipping.  $700.