FS: Sparco Atlas competition seat

Hi all,

I'm selling my Sparco Atlas seat, it's the same one used in the World Rally Championship. One difference is that mine is fiberglass and those guys use carbon fiber. A carbon fiber runs in the area of $1500, I'm asking $800 for mine, which includes brackets for fitment into a first generation watercooled Volkswagen. You can get the appropriate bracket for your BMW from Speedware Motorsports in Bellevue, WA. Check them out at http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com

The seat is black, comes with extra hip bolsters, and is compatible with 4- or 5-point harnesses. The brackets are height adjustable with minimum of wrench-work, the seat adjustable front-to-back from within the car by using a sliding pull-the-handle-up mechanism.

It's a true SCCA and FIA approved seat, with no damage or wear, excellent for your autocross or road race needs. I'm in Washington but will ship if you pay the shipping, and I'm negotiable on the price so make me an offer. It's a tight seat, most likely anyone over 185 pounds will not fit, but if you're local you're welcome to drop by and have a sit to be sure you'll be comfy.

- - Scott