FS: E-28 Sofica Heater blower motor

I have a blower motor in excellent condition for sale out of a 528e.
This will fit most 82-88 5 series but you should check to make sure fan
is Sofica and not Bosch as BMW put the Bosch in some models.   The only
way to tell is to check.  I have it listed on E-bay for $35.    New,
this fan sells for $300 so this is a cheap fix if your fan is not
working or noisy.  Link to auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=327482516&r=0&t=0

If you have any questions please contact me at mullinsv@domain.elided

- --
Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in
the
universe you will believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet
paint
you will have to touch it to be sure?