528e noises

Hello again just a few questions if someone can answer that would be GREAT :)
if not does any one else have these problems...

Noises..what are they? :)

1. Front end creaking and groan when turing the wheels to right or left when ca
r is not in motion..when car is in motion no creaking and groaning or maybe i j
ust cant hear it above the rest of the din :)

any ideas?

2. Moaning noise from the front left? side feel small vibration in steering whe
el very slight and constant, the moaning increases to a higer pitch at higher s
peeds and icrease when wheel is turned to the left , noise is steady
when going straight.  On turning wheel to right noise fades away.

any ideas? is it the bearings on the left side? If so do I have to replace the
hub? and bearing? Is it something a DO it yourselfer can do or do I need specia
l tools? estimated costs?

3. metalic clunking comming from the left rear side. The first clunk comes when
 the car in put into gear then when car moves slowly there is clunking at high
speeds seems to dissapear. When going about 20 MPH clunks are heard when going
over a bump or into a pothole and comming out.

any ideas? could it be bushings and suspension problem or U joint>?
or something else?

Tools? and costs?

Sorry for the long list of problems :) I think my car has arthritis but her eng
ine is smoooth :)

1988 528e 207K yehhhh 5 million more to go :)

Thanks in advance to everyone
you have been alot of help in the past I hope to someday be able to help out li
ke others have helped me :)

Syed