1969 1602 value

A little old lady who was "adjusting her visor" just rear-ended my '69 1602
that was innocently parked in front of my house.

Needless to say, her insurance is not going to pay for all the parts and
work I've put into this car. However, they claim they will make adjustments
for street value and improvements.

I'm wondering if you all from the list would give me an idea of what you
might pay for the following or similar:

1969 BMW 1602

mechanical: excellent running condition: 3,000mi on rebuilt head & new
timing chain; new starter; new alternator; new battery; newly rebuilt single
barrel Weber carb; newly boiled and float-tested radiator; all new hoses &
belts; brand new front brakes; new tires; 6,000mi on new exhaust system from
manifold back; 10,000mi on new clutch, u-joints, rebuilt tranny and
differential

body: serviceable, no showing rust; putty in various places, including a
"new" trunk section attached Frankenstein-like from a previous rear-end
collision; paint: weathered original red [body is the weak point of this car
as I was planning on moving parts to a new body at some point (now of course
the body is shot)]

interior: black; dash perfect, no cracks; front seats with typical tears on
bottom cushions, back seat no tears; no console; headliner white, clean, no
tears; Blaupunkt CD w/four speakers

Thanks for any help you can give...maybe I can get enough to get a decent
body...

- --
Nathan Angell
'69 1602 [sacrificed to senility]