[none]

Greetings all!

As it is getting warmer here in L.A. I have started using the a/c and it is
not cooling the way it should.  It takes alot longer to cool and it is not
as cold.  Would these be syptoms of needing to get the a/c re-charged?  The
car is a 95 325i and I don't think it has ever been re-charged.  Is there a
DIY kit to do this or would I have to take it into a shop?  Can anyone
recommend any good shops around the Los Angeles area??  TIA!!!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, M3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA