e30 "i" throttle body swap onto eta motor...

Hi all,
I've got a 1986 325 (e style) that I've already made some changes to.  I've
installed the 'i' stock exhaust, K&N filter in the modified airbox, "is"
spoilers, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 3.25 LSD, and Jim C. chip.  I know the
car has 200k miles and may simply grenade if I treat it too harshly, but I'm
enjoying it more and more all the time.  The only car I've owned that feels
this "good" on the road was a 911SC that I had for a few years.

Anyway, I'm looking (again) at perhaps swapping out my eta throttle body for
the later "i" throttle body, and wonder if anyone can report on their
experiences with performance increases.  On one hand I'm afraid to open up
the "flow" too much on this engine with it's incredibly wide and strong
torque curve, but it's also responded favorably to the airbox and exhaust
changes.

Is it worth money and time?

thanks for any input, big or small...
- -Rod Birch