(For Sale) E30 `89 325is

1989 325is, 5spd, Black exterior with black leather interior,
108K miles, Exterior received a $2,700 paint job 10/99 and is in excellent
condition.  Interior is in very good condition, Alpina 16" wheels, Alpina
rear spoiler, Alpina 4-spoke steering wheel, new clutch, waterpump, 4.10
limited slip differential, lightened flywheel, Metric Mechanic Short Shift
Kit, Sparco aluminum shift knob, Suspension Techniques Adustable front and
rear sway bars, Bilstein Sports, Eibach Springs, Dinan Front Strut Bar, Jim
Conforti Chip, Stromung exhaust, Turner Motorsports stainless steel
brakelines, ATE Power Discs, new custom floormats from Bavarian Autosport.
I bought this car from Rich Beebe back in February.  Selling due to another
BMW purchase.  I will be taking photos of the exterior, interior and engine
bay later this week.  I bought the car from Rich for $9,500 in February.  I
spent another $1,500 to replace some worn parts and the engine runs very
strong with a very nice suspension setup.  I will sell it for $9,800 or best
offer.  The car is located in St. Louis, Missouri.

For more information, Email me at hhassan001@domain.elided

Respectfully,

Hassan
Saint Louis Chapter