For Sale: 1987 325ic

For sale is my beloved Delphin Grey 1987 325ic it is from California so it
has NO rust I am the second owner

  Equipment:

  Leather Sport Seats
  Nardi wood shift knob
  On Board Computer
  Power Windows
  Power Locks with double lock feature
  Check Control
  Six speaker stereo with factory amp.
  Cruise control
  ABS brakes
  Full size spare tire
  Power Antenna
  Power Steering
  Air Conditioning(for those days when even top down is too hot)
  Blower for defrosting the plastic rear window in the cold

  HERE'S THE GOOD STUFF

  new timing belt 10k ago (8 months)
  recent top replacement
  new clutch less than 25k ago
  replaced steering rack 3 months ago
  new oil pan gasket 8 months ago
  new rear shock mounts 7 monts ago
  new Air/Cond reciever/dryer and new freon(6 months ago)
  new tires 8 months ago(lots of life left)
  wheels balanced(6 months ago)
  new battery 8 months ago
  new SI board batteries 5 months ago
  new air filter+spark plugs 8 months ago
  Inspection II performed 5 months
       Transmission Flushed
       Differential Flushed
       Brake Fluid bled
       Clutch fluid bled
       Brakes inspected
       etc(let me know if you want to know more)

The car has 151,XXX miles on it from the california highways.

I am asking $7200 or best offer

You can contact me by email or at (319)-895-5619