Re: bmw-digest V9 #1447

CLYDE...
   You don't want or need a 320i speedo.,works different.However, all 1976
2002's used the same ratio,3.90,as your 320i diff,and when you find one, try
to get the whole cluster, as the woodgrain looks kinda nice.Did when I put
same conversion in my Tii.Works just fine.Mine only off 4/5% due to tire
size. BMWCCA Roundel classified's a good place to look;lots of 2002 diehards
with lots of parts.
                                              "RA"/Bob G. BMWCCA# 5217