BMW User Groups

> I must admit when I first sold my GTI and left the VW clan (my wife
> called it a cult), I didn't know what to expect from BMW owners.  I
> was always amazed at how friendly fellow VW owners were on the road,
> at autoxs, and on the web, and I feared the stereotypes of BMW owners
> being yuppy snobs would hold true.

Well, I agree in regards to this particular mailing list. But beware if you
visit some of the other BMW web lists. This group sticks pretty much to the
facts. I think you'll find the noise ratio much higher on other list's.
Besides yuppy snobs drive newer models, never open the hood and always go to
the dealer (a condition of the lease). Cheers to all on the BMW Digest!

Dane C.
1988 325is (no italics, no badges)