Re: 2002 bolt-on brake upgrade???

Does anyone have details about a brake upgrade for the standard 2002,
non-tii, brakes besides the tii brake conversion. I've heard that their
is a bolt-on upgrade that does NOT require Tii struts or spindles by
using Volvo caliper of a particular year range and 320 vented rotors.
If you have done this upgrade or know the details I'd be indebted to you
for the details. And how much better is the braking power, I understand
that this upgrade is about  30% more surface area.

Thanks in advance for any comments,
Clyde W.
1967 2002
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!