Thanks for such a great list!

I'd like to send out a public thanks to everyone who responded so
quickly to my question concerning a missing step in the Bentley
description of removing an E36 glvoebox.  (For anyone else that
doesn't know, there's a 10mm bolt in the glovebox light area).

I must admit when I first sold my GTI and left the VW clan (my wife
called it a cult), I didn't know what to expect from BMW owners.  I
was always amazed at how friendly fellow VW owners were on the road,
at autoxs, and on the web, and I feared the stereotypes of BMW owners
being yuppy snobs would hold true.

My experience on this list has been exactly the opposite - I've
gotten a tremendous amount of great, friendly advice about all sorts
of different topics.  I've tried to offer advice when I can, but I've
gotten much more back from the list than I've been able to put in.

Thanks!

- --
James McElroy
Hollis, NH (US)