///M Badges...and whatever else this string was called

Ok, I agree with the guy living in Germany, he's right, M badges don't only
need to be for M cars. What does M mean? The answer is Motorsport and nothing
more. So, some people make the M look really dumb by placing it right before
the model numbers, it doesn't matter. Let them do what they want, after all
it is their car. They might be acknowledging their track time or supporting
BMW racing, who knows, leave them alone. I thought about getting a M badge
for my car a while back and placing it on the left side of the trunk lid
instead of by the model numbers, to be a little different, and if anyone
would happen to ask about my M badge, I would simply tell the person it is
simply designating that I have an M motor, which I do...an M20.
Thanks,
Justin