Re: Oil change interval?

                     Lab testing oil is an excellent idea periodically for
new owners or new cars.The suggestion might seem extreme to some,but it's
really a good way to get to know your car as well as protect it.Having owned
18 BMWs personally,and sold hundreds used as well, I feel qualified to say
so,though I myself dote on 26 years of knowlege instead.At $30,000 to 80,000
dollars, today's BMWs are a far cry from the first 2002Tii in 1972 at
$5500.00.Large investments should engender serious service.

                       It's the gold badges on a german car I can't focus
on.Thought that was reserved for the Japanese.
                            "RA" BMWCCA# 5217