BMW service in Northern VA

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in finding a reliable, reputable and reasonably priced
alternative to Heishmann's BMW Service Center in the
Alexandria/Arlington/Falls Church area of Northern Va. I prefer that it be
more reliable and reputable rather than reasonably priced if I can't have
the best of all possible worlds. Nevertheless if the prices were better than
the dealer, I certainly wouldn't mind. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Reply to: wfleitz@domain.elided

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Bill Fleitz