For Sale: Burgundy 318i

It breaks my heart to sell this beloved BMW but we now have a toddler and =
my back is giving out from the contortions required to insert her into her =
carseat in a two-door car.  We've inherited a four-door Saab -- much more =
sensible, but far less fun -- and need to sell the BMW.  Here are the =
particulars:

BMW 318i.  1984. Burgundy. Two-door, five-speed, sunroof, A/C, AM/FM CD
player.  Runs well and is great fun to drive.  $2,200 or best offer.  Call =
(413) 582-0480 or email lfenlason@domain.elided.