[E30] 325i White guages *Group Purchase*

Hey gruppes,
I've talked to a supplier in the UK about ordering a group of white guage
faces for E30 325i models.  They've said that they can work out a cheaper
rate if we order a group of at least 10.  So, I'm calling all the E30'ers
out there who want to freshen up their guage clusters to speak up and get in
touch with me.  The guage faces are made of high quality plastic and replace
your stock faces.  You can see a picture of my friend's cluster at the
following link...

http://members.tripod.com/bimmersteven/images/whitedash.gif

*Please note: he added the "M-Technic" sticker onto the tachometer, the
faces do not come with that.  They do come with installation instructions
and all you need to put them in.  Email me privately, off the lists, if
you're interested and I'll see what kind of interest these generate.

Thanks alot,

Steve Reed
CCA: Smokey Mountain Chapter
'87 325iS getting worked on