<< Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:15:22 GMT
 From: austin wood <awood@domain.elided>
 Subject: <e36> Seat Heater

 I tried to send this message once, but I don't think it made it to the=20=

 list, sorry if there is duplicate.  My driver's side seat heater isn't=20=

 working (passenger side works fine).  I checked the fuses.  What=20
 should I check next?  I'm not really worried because I rarely used the=20=

 heaters, but it's nice to have everything working.

 Austin >>