Finally got my Star Spoke 70 wheels/Michelin XGTZ4's on my 95 740i - nice!

Well, I got the wheels and tires I've been waiting for and obsessing about
for awhile now put on the car today.  I have to say, I don't think I could
have done better.  If any of you 7 series owners out there are looking for a
new wheel in the 17" range, you may want to take a look at this new Star
Spoke 70 BMW wheel (currently still sitting on the showroom floor on the
armor package 740il at VOB BMW in Rockville MD - MSRP - $99,500!).  I didn't
get the "run flat" package, just the standard tire.  I love the look of this
wheel, and everyone at Radial Tire thought it was pretty damn hot - though
wheel beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  A younger guy there waiting on
his Maxima was chastising me for not getting 18" wheels, as he just got some
for his 1988 Maxima. He said because my car is sooo much bigger, the 18"
wheel would be a better match.  Oh well, I love these 17" wheels and if I
ever figure out who at work has a scanner, and how to scan one in, I'll post
a pic on this site.

Thanks to all of you for all your help, especially you Duane!  You guys not
only saved me money, but you steered me in the right direction.

Steve Robinson
1995 740i  finally, with bad ass wheels!
1988 911