She's Alive!!!!

Well I finally got her running and I must say I have missed her!!  Some of
you will remember my original post that said I had broken the oil filter
housing bolt and part of it was stuck in the housing.  After removing the
air box, belt, alternator, and power steering pump I managed to remove the
oil filter housing and have the lodged bolt extracted.  It was edm'd out and
I only paid $50.  I'm not too sure how much I saved by doing it myself but I
know it must have been a few hundred bucks.  If anyone ever has this problem
(and I'm sure someone will) drop me an e-mail and I will give you a few
helpfull tips.  I would like to thank everyone that helped me out with this
little problem of mine.  There are too many people to list so I will
basically thank everyone on the list.  You all are like the family I never
had!! *snif snif*

Manuel Paredes
95 325i All Healthy Now!!
L.A. BMWCCA