RE: <E36> Cold start problem

Jason, my '92 318iS does the same as yours. I've been thinking about it as
well. My brothers '92 325, does rev up to about 1000-1100 rpm's at cold
startup, and settels at 600-700 rpm's a couple of minuttes later depending
on the temperature. Anyway, I wouldn't worry to much about it - I haven't
:-) Due to other idle problems, I'm going to have my O2 sensor changed.
Mayby that will have some effect on the cold starts? I'll let you know...

Regards,

Thomas Petersen
'92 318iS - Supercharged to 205HP!