Re: how do i get Petit Lemans tickets???

Kyle B. wrote:
>im planning on attending the Petit Lemans even at road atlanta the day before
>octoberfest kicks off in SC.  ive never been to an event, so im not sure how
>i go about getting tickets. can anyone on this list point me in the right
>direction? any and all information is greatly appreciated.

You can either purchase them along with your Oktoberfest registration at
$90 which will include a BMW NA corral pass and BMW food buffet, or
purchase them directly from Road Atlanta which will get you what the
general public has available to them.  BMW Corral passes should also be
available to BMW CCA members through the National Office for those not able
to attend Oktoberfest.

Oktoberfest registration forms are in the April Roundel, soon to be in a
mailbox near you.

- -Phil Marx