WTB: 2002tii

Howdy,

Until recently, I was the proud owner of a sweet 2002tii. Early this
year, some bozo was making an ilegal left on Venice Blvd., stopped in
the middle of traffic and my car was hit from the rear and pushed into
the car in front. The car has been classified as totaled by my
insurance company. My car had a recently rebuilt engine and
transmission, new interior and was completely sound (after many years
of replacing all that needed to be replaced).

I am looking to step into a tii (year not that important) that has been
treated with the same loving care and kindness that I showed my car.
I've been through the headaches that come with owning a car that needs
restoration, and I don't want to go through that again.

Does anyone have a car that is in great shape that they somehow need to
part with?  BTW, I'm in Los Angeles, CA.

Michael Escher
email: michaelescher@domain.elided