Where to get tires mounted in South Bay?

My M3 coupe managed to go through its rear tires in less than 8K miles;
those are street miles:  I'm told this is about right if you're driving it
right.  I didn't buy this puppy to putt around in it; BTW this is my first
BMW, and only one I've ever driven.  So now its time to reshod the rears and
I'll
probably stick with the Michelin Pilot SX MXX3 245/40ZR17s that it came
with.  Would anyone recommend a different tire for this kind of driving?
I'm thinking of having Tire Rack drop-ship these (when they become
available) to a wheel or suspension shop in the SF South Bay.  I have a
nice set of ///M alloy wheels (M double spoke)  that I don't want to see
damaged in any way.
I understand that you need to find a shop that has the equipment and
expertise to mount low profile tires on large diameter alloys.  Has anyone
had good experience with any shops in these parts?  I'm looking for a
technician who will take their time and be careful.  Thanks.