E28 front piece what is it called or part number?

Hello,

I was wondering what the name of the part was that goes where an aftermarket fr
ont spoiler would go. I dont know how to describe it its a aluminum (Im guessin
g) piece that goes across the bottom in teh front. Hmmm its the part you take o
ut to put in an aftermarket front spoiler.

Well I hope someone knows what im talknig about :)
Anyone have a part number or name for this?

and would anyone have this part after taking it off their E28 to replace with a
ftermarket front spoiler? If so please let me know I am willing to purchase it.
....still trying to piece my car togeter after accident front end is damaged Ch
asis needs to be pulled out about 2 inches

Thanks

Syed

      ALSO : how does the full bra look on the E28 ? I have a champagne color 5
28e would it look nice?

End of bmw-digest V9 #1415