For Sale - E30 M3's and other stuff

I am postin this for a net impaired friend, don't ask me any questions about
this stuff, I haven't seen any of it, I have never met this person, I only
know this person from buying an EVO box from him.  His name is Doug Kincaid,
phone # 573-295-6458

For Sale

89 M3 red/tan 87K miles. Oil pan baffle, korman short shift, Stumoug
muffler, new cap, rotor, plugs , fuel filter & fuel pump, fuel regulator,
DME, battery, Alpine CD, Pyle speakers and amps, $13500 ( I think)

88 M3 White/Cardinal 50K miles (I believe, supposedly spotless car), Oil pan
baffle , Jim C chip, evo airbox, new belts hoses, exhaust cam sprocket,
short shift, Racing dynamics braces, bilstein sports,New ground control rear
shock mounts, new ground control coil over adjustable springs, evo II
spoiler, Indy parabolic door mirrors, borla muffler, car cover, Redline, HRE
model 501 mesh 16*8 wheels. It is in the June 98 (if you still have that
lying around..lol) Roundel pg 40 $21500

I assume this stuff is all for the E30 M3

OEM rear wing white mint $325
OEM chip $50
OEM radio/cassette $175
OEM onboard computer $175
OEM cruise control Complete mint $350
Air conditioner $225
2 elec window regulators $125
Cardinal red interior mint- pics available $1000
Cardinal red interior average $600
Brake rotors - freshly turned 50K miles $100 has other rotors too slotted,
like new yadda yadda
Gauge cluster $250
OEM sway bars mint $150
Complete set of coolant hoses & clamps & thermostat $200
RD strut brace front & rear $425
RD aluminum 4 piece pedal set new in wrap $325
Comp adjustable rear sway bar links used $110 new $160
Repco deluxe brake pads front & rear new in box $50
"M" logo Tan floor mats high quality near mint $60
4 OEM BBS 15*7 wheels with center caps, mint mounted with 225/55/ZR15
goodrich Comp TA $700
OEM motorsport steering wheel $150
EVO II suede motorsport steering wheel $450
EVO II rear wing in carbon fibre $400
EVO III rear wing in carbon fibre $850
4 16*8 3 piece OZ wheels, reconditioned professionally, has a one piece 16*8
as a spare, all five for $1300
M coupe wheels style #40, five triangle spoke, 2 17*7.5 & 2 17*9 painted
silver $1000

Again don't ask me questions, if you have any call him.  Thanks for the
bandwidth.

Simon
88 M3