Question about M3 suspension?

I recently purchased a 92 325 is. I wanted to put an M3 suspension on this
car and was not sure if anyone knew anything about trying to do this? I was
told that the shocks are about 1/4" lower. I am also aware that on the M3
front suspension, the stabilizer bar mounts to the strut. On the 325is it
does not. I would be bying MS front springs, rear springs and shocks and
front and rear stabilizer bars. Thanks for your input.

1992
325is
Coupe
E36