Re: <E30> Kosei K1 Racing Wheels

Raymond M. Wong <rmw325@domain.elided> wrote:

>......I'm considering getting the Kosei K1 racing
>wheels too. Where should I get them from and what size
>tires?

 I think the Tire Rack is the only place importing these, and i got
my 15x7's from them (talk to Aaron at ext. 395).

 If the tires are for street duty,  get 205/55-15 (i recommend the
Dunlop SP8000 :-).   If the tires are for autocross or track use,
get the Kumho V700 Victoracer in the larger 225/50-15 size.
They're wider but have the same overall diameter as the 205/55.

 See some pics of my car sitting on the Kosei's at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=153582&a=1200064

 Also, there's a good E30 Message Board at:
http://www.bmwe30.net/cgi-bin/msgboard/board.pl

 Randy Walters
 89 325is
 So Calif