Good Service - Stebro

Just thought I'd let all of you know that some suppliers really do
believe in customer service.  I e-mailed Dan Petschenig at Stebro
<stebro@domain.elided> last Friday to let him know that the third party
catalytic converter he supplied a year ago has become plugged, and that
I'd like him to work on sending out a replacement quickly, and to let me
know the warrantee arrangements.

On Sunday morning PST he has responded by e-mail that he'll be on it
first thing Monday morning.  I called him at noon here, and he had
already requested his supplier to direct ship the replacement today.
I'll have to pay for labor of course, but shipping of new and return of
old one are covered, no charge for the catalytic converter.  so I should
be back in business by Friday.

Can't ask for much more than that.

Steve Poland
'88 535is