summer tyres for 7er

Greetings!

I have a bit of a problem.

Since the winter here is about to meet its maker and I dumped my
previous set of summer tyres, I now need a new set.
I have cehcked, on the WEB, two makes and models of tyres, the Dunlop SP
Sport 2000 and the UniRoyal Rallye 540. Dunlop advertises its tyres as
those that BMW, Mercedes, Audi and VW equipe their cars with. The
Uniroyal seems to have a better pattern than the Dunlop. Therefore I ask
if anyone has had any experience with some of those tyres? Which of
those might be a better choice?
I'm specially concerned with two properties, the durability and the grip
on a wet road. The previous tyres (the ones I dumped) started to develop
a water-pillow (is that the expression?) under them when I drove some
100+ km/h (55+mph) on a wet road or highway. I didn't like that too much
(the tyres will loose the grip very suddenly). Any ideas?

TIA.

Karl Henrik Peterson
730iA 225/60 R15