E30 M3 spare needed

Anyone have an extra E30 M3 wheel, or something that will
fit, that I can use for a spare?
Doesn't need to be pretty, or even round. (A slight bend on
the lip is not a problem.) Just something that will hold air
and not shake the car to death driving on it. With or
without tire.
I just drove from Miami to Indpls in a 160k mile M3 with no
spare, (on my web site now) and the dread of a blowout about
drove me nuts. So I was completely unprepared for the car to
die due to the FUEL PUMP giving up the ghost in Knoxville
TN. See what happens when you irrationally focus on one
aspect of something? I could have worried about SO much more
than just a flat... ;)
Thanks.

Jeff Krause
317-535-0250