Re: Front and Rear Wheel Bearing

Hi,

One of the things I remember is that there is a front wheel bearing rear dust
cap.  Usually it is stuck on to the spindle pretty nice and tight.  You can
damage it while removing the bearing, or if you dont, you can leave it on and
make sure that it covers the inside bearing completely to protect from ust,
etc.

Use a 36 mm socket to push in the bearing.  I used a mallet to hammer the
socket.

On the rears, I took the whole control arm off and got the bearings out at my
local machine shop.  Trust me, life would be easier this way.

Good luck.
- --
Sammy A. Haroon,  Taxila, Inc.,  770.234.9087
mailto:SAH@domain.elided
http://sah.home.mindspring.com/
- --
"From Experience. - The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its
existence, rather a condition of it"
Human, All Too Human by Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, publ. 1878