[E30] Your preference/experince w/ Roll Bars

Hey folks,

I think its time I installed a roll cage, while still keeping the car street
drivable, hopefully.  I dont want a roll cage, but am very interested in your
experiences with roll bars.  I am interested in making sure that it mounts to
the stronger points of the body and is easy to install.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions.
- --
Sammy A. Haroon,  Taxila, Inc.,  770.234.9087
mailto:SAH@domain.elided
http://sah.home.mindspring.com/
- --
"Incidentally, I despise everything which merely instructs me without
increasing or immediately enlivening my activity."
Goethe