converting from manual to power sunroof in e30...

Hi all,
I've posed this question before, but I don't think I heard back from anyone
who'd actually done it.  I want to perhaps convert my manual sunroof in my
1986 325(e) to a power one.  Does anyone know how involved this is?  Is it
just a matter of replacing the crank handle with the motor, and installing
the small housing for the motor that incorporates the switch vs. the crank?
Do I have to change cables and drop the headliner or anything like that?

Thanks for any help, big or small...

- -Rod Birch