re:car locked and looking for go-fast parts.

All,

Thanks for the help, I had several replies to my question.  I was able to
get in the car and verified it was the battery.  I had called BMW roadside
assistance, they gave me the wrong directions.  I was told to pull up on
handle, then put the key in the door.  Actually had to put key in door,
turn very hard to the left, then pull up and then press down on handle. It
them popped the lock.

Thanks for the help, now it's on to my quest for go-fast parts.  Anyone
have any recommendations on good places on the net for performance
upgrades?  I have already ordered the computer chip for the claimed 43+hp
gain.    I have a 90 535i

Thanks for your help,

Craig Bartels
Indiana RX-7 Club
    Email at: chbartel@domain.elided
    ICQ UID:  1700453
    Page at 317.307.6027
    Fax at   978.246.2670
Web Sites:   http://php.engr.iupui.edu/~cbartels/rx7_indiana
                      http://members.tripod.com/craigs_place

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are.  I don't
believe in circumstances.  The people who get on in this world are the
people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they
can't find them, make them."
                                           --GEORGE BERNARD SHAW