Re: What Tires To Buy

	>What tires are the best going for all season on a 1993 325i with
205/60 15"
wheels?

	>I am looking for a year round solution where we get about 10 days
of snowy
travel a year.  The car is basic transportation, but I want a good dry/wet
performer.

	>Any recommendations?

	A pal of mine who really knows about things automotive recently
sent me a pamphlet in response to an email I sent him about aquaplaning in
my '92 525i.

	He  recommended I try Nokian brand NRH Hi-Tech Performance Tires.
They are speed rated at 130mph and Nokian claims they have a "new specially
formulated rubber compound providing superior road holding capabilities
particularly on wet surfaces."

	The pamphlet does not have a WWW site or 800 number for Nokian, but
I bet a search on the WWW would turn something up.

	Good luck,
	Bob G.