Re: Wheel refurbishment in San Jose

I just had Wheels America straighten a 3 piece BBS wheel for me. 24 hour
turn-around and an awesome job! Looks good as new. Their shop is in Union
City -- it was out of my way so I dropped my wheel off at California's Best
Automotive on Evelyn in Sunnyvale and they picked it up and dropped it off
there - all within 24 hours!  California's Best handled the dismounting and
remounting of the tire for me.

Tim