$522 for a brake job!!!

I was at the dealer yesterday checking out the die cast models they had
(bought the 1:43 007 Z8!)and over heard a sales lady telling this poor
customer how much she was going to pay for what they changed on her car.
They charged her $522 for new rotors, pads, and sensors, $130 for a new head
light washer jet, and $178 for new belts.  She didn't say how much they were
charging her for the labor.  I stood there in awe as she was reading to the
lady and thought to myself, DAM I hope she lubed up.  Then I thought to
myself how much money I have saved thanks to this list and thought I would
give my thanks to all who have ever helped me in one way or another and also
to Rob and Ston for creating these excellent lists.  If it weren't for you
guys I'd a given it up to the stealer also.  Thanks Guys! ( I can still wear
white on my wedding day!)

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, M3mflrd
LA BMWCCA