[E30] Engine parts for sale

Hey everybody,

Due to the new head (<10k) creating added suction in the top end of my '87
325iS' motor, "oil starvation" was created in the short block.  This
resulted in a blown connecting rod and bearing.  Luckily, everything else is
just fine - and I'm selling it to fund an engine upgrade that I've been
considering.  The engine has 180k miles with less than 10k on the new head.
I'm offering all the ENGINE parts - not the extremities that will be used
for the conversion.  All the parts and pieces are currently in the trunk of
the car, wrapped up very nicely so as to keep everything in order.  I am
not, nor do I claim to be, an engine expert so work with me on this!  I'll
help you out to the best of my ability.  Some major point to hit on are:

Complete "i" head: $500
Intake manifold: $85
Exhaust manifold: $85
Injectors: $50
Wiring harness: $100

Interested folks can contact me off the lists and you'll pay shipping on
whatever you want.  Help a fellow enthusiast and treat yourself!

Steve
'87 325iS