Value of 3.46 Differential and/or Lightened Flywheel??

I would appreciate hearing from those subscribers who have had personal
experience with upgrading to a 3.46 differential and/or a lightened
flywheel.

As background, I have a '95 325is that has all the easy (non-invasive)
engine and suspension modifications.  The engine mods include a Dinan
chip, airbox, throttle body and exhaust.  The suspension mods include
H&R springs, sport Bilsteins, Dinan sway bars (front & rear), x-brace
and strut tower braces and K-mac adjustable camber plates.  Of all these
modifications, my two favorite are the "springs + shocks + K-mac's" and
the exhaust.  The reason for this is that they significantly enhanced
both the daily driving experience and have made my driving school
passion very enjoyable.  There's something magical now about the
precision of the steering and handling and the music of the exhaust
note.

OK, you're asking yourself -- so what does this have to do with your
question?

I'm thinking about going the additional mile with either one of the
driveline mods (3.46 diff or flywheel) if they would offer a similar
level of benefit.  The other way to ask this question is whether they
would really have such a significant effect on the perceived power of my
325 that the new M3 would stay away from my driveway for about two years
(post-introduction)?  [If they could provide that level of benefit, then
they might just be worth the ~ $1200-$1850 they'd cost.  If not, I'll
just hold tight and get in line for the new M3.]

I would also appreciate any comments on the potential effect of these
mods on my car's resale value and "sale-ability."  My sense is that my
car is already out at the edge of the envelope for relatively easy sale
for "its fair value" for all but some of us at the lunatic fringe.

Please respond to me directly.  I will summarize the responses to
provide some added value to the rest of the Digest.

Thank You!!  Chris Bernhardt