<FS>: 4each, 3 series, E-36 Sport Rims and Tires.

I have a complete OEM set of E-36 two spoke sport rims from a 1996 BMW 328is
for sale.  Rims are 16x7.5 inches and are mounted with Goodyear Eagle GT 2
tires.  Tires have at least 75% tread.  Tires have NEVER been on a track,
never autocrossed and I guarantee they are round and ready to mount.  No
curb rash.  I would like to get $150.00 each.  Let me know if you are
interested via e-mail.  Shipping is negotiable.

Robert M. Thomas
"Good people are good because they've come
to wisdom though failure.  We get very little
wisdom from sucess."