Which is better??

I currently own a 95 325i with the sport package and was wondering if there
was much difference between the sport package susp. and an H/R Bilstien
upgrade.  Performance wise and lowering wise.  I would appreciate input from
anyone who has done this upgrade with a 325i with the sport package. I would
also like to know if this upgrade is stiffer than the stock M3 suspension
upgrade and which is better for a daily driver with spirited driving.
Thanks Alot!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, X-ed, M3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA