<FS<E36>> 1998 Z3 1.9 roadster

I'm listing this for a co-worker:
FOR SALE:
1998 Z3 1.9, Alpine White w/Beige interior, beige soft top, 5 speed,
VIN: 4USCH7338WLE10408.
Premium package (leather, wood trim, power top), heated seats, H-K
sound, factory roll bars,
Warranty remaining: 1 year/30,500 mi for maintainance, 2 years/44,500mi
on general, 4 years on rust through,  2 years/44,500mi on roadside
assistance.
This car has never seen snow, and has 5500 miles (yes, that's fifty-five
hundred), and is located in northwest Indiana.
It is prewired for the CD changer, Cell phone, and Security system, but
does not have them.
Price is $29,500, possibly negotiable.
This is not my car (I haven't even seen it), but I can tell you that the
owners are selling it because they have too many cars (including a
525i), and I have the window sticker in front of me.
If you're serious, and want more info, I'll forward you on to the owner.

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil Hitze
http://www.hitze.com/~neil

"..the underdog will eventually survive...." --Colin James Hay
   "This is not a step."  --Heywood Banks